Your safety, and the safety of our employees and colleagues, is our top priority.
In light of COVID19, The ASC at St. Mary has incorporated the following strategies:
- All patients are tested for COVID19
- All staff and physicians are screened daily
- All staff, physicians, and patients must wear a mask at all times within the facility
- Reduced surgical scheduling to minimize the number of individuals in the facility at a time
- This includes a No Visitor policy (except for a parent of a minor child)
- Enhanced social distancing policies and controlled access
- Readily available Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Increased cleaning and disinfection specifically for COVID19
Our facility is not open daily at this time; please direct any questions or concerns you have to your surgeon’s office. Our teams will contact you with further instructions for your procedure.